Saturday, July 17, 2010

New blog

Since I have heard enough people tell me that I am opinionated, I decided to blog my thoughts and findings rather than repeat them. I find that we often tell some people the same thing over and over again, kind of like our fathers did years ago, just to have the younger ones roll their eyes and gasp "You already told us this!".

This is my first blog, I hope to bring an idea of what is really going on 'out there', and use some of what used to be called 'common sense' to the table. Unfortunately common sense is not so common anymore. In these days of indoctrination, family separations, media advertising/programming, the common knowledge is lost in the noise of today's hustle and bustle.

I do research topics that capture my interest and I like to immediately let people know my findings. Researching is often difficult, and I have a new appreciation to that discipline. I find it high praise, when a well known researcher says, "you do know how to research!", or any like statements.

I will also post with the understanding that life is not fair. That does not connote that justice should not be done or pursued. It was not fair that Mother Nature sent a hurricane (Katrina) to New Orleans. But it was unjust how the armed (law) enforcement carried on to the unarmed populace during the emergency.

Some events will prompt righteous indignation from me. My hope in that is that I have the facts before going off on a rant with incorrect information. If anyone has correct information (FACTS) not just data, I am happy to receive it. I am one who likes to be accountable. Correction makes me sharper.

I do not pay compliments. I tell the truth. If I tell a person that they do a great job or a great thing, I am not complimenting at all. On the flip side, if I tell of a person who did an evil thing or an error, I am not insulting one for the statement. Now for those who are evil, and have been responsible for the loss of lives, I take full license in insulting the nasty pukes at every opportunity and the vitriol can be intense. After a short time, one will be able to easily discern the difference between opinion and insult.

With all this said, I hope to do a service. I will post more specific items soon enough.

Thank you for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. cool beans luckee! it'll be good to read what you have to say in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job! And yes, you DO know how to research, Luckee! U kick ASS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Em....E-mail me if it is you. Your old comcast address is no good. TacticalEdge10@yaoo.com
    It has been a while.
    SP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. Sociostudent. How is the husband? You guys still doing the call in show?
    Since I saw you posting here, I know I have found the right luckee1.

    ReplyDelete